As most of you may already know, Orust Yacht Service (OYS) acquired Najadvarvet’s yacht service operation, including the ship yard production facilities, yacht storage premises, office building, carpentry shop and the marina in Henån.
These superb modern facilities and well protected marina allow us to continue offering yacht service and winter storage in the spirit of Najad and to develop and fully focusing on our clear goal:
- Offering our customers “world-class yacht service”
Please find below some information of what has happened at OYS since the take-over and what we can offer today.
- Najadvarvet’s former production facility now function as service and repair hall, where we have access to all possible equipment to perform the most complex servicing and repairs.
- In the workshop we can accommodate about 20 yachts,, at the same time, for major maintenance and service work and our skilled craftsmen have the best possible conditions for delivering top quality
- We see a growing need and demand from insurance companies and boat owners for major GRP- and paint jobs. Therefore we have upgraded some of the premises to a dedicated GRP- and painting hall.
- OYS offers all our customers “full service” including, at short notice, to come to the rescue if you need assistance, no matter of your location.
- We have a team of service technicians experienced in "world wide service", ready to service our customers anywhere in the world!
- You may certainly leave your boat in our marina for us to perform service and/or maintenance, or let us pick up and deliver your yacht anywhere in the world.
- We offer and carry out inspection of your yacht with the proposed actions of service and maintenance
- OYS offer spare parts for Najad yachts built in Henån (yachts built before 2012)
- Our modern storage halls, with space for about 180 boats are, of course, temperate and equipped with a dehumidification system.
- Commissioning of winter-stored boats in spring time will be simplified and streamlined as we have allocated 15 boat / workstations at the main dock in the marina, formerly reserved for new built boats.
- Marina facilities include among others, two cranes with lifting capacity of 40 respectively 20 tons, two hydraulic tower cranes, rigging and sails drying workshop
- Please visit us during the sailing season, we have about 30 perfectly sheltered moorings, only 3 min walk to the shops in the centre of Henån
- We find a growing demand from customers and yacht designers for flexible boatyards with resources for building one-off yachts. OYS offers a secluded hall (the former 570-hall) with access to modern production equipment, personnel facilities, inventory and OYS project team.
- In 2011-2012 we hosted about 15 carbon fibre specialists working on manufacturing the hulls to for the Artemis Racing project.
- In 2013 we are proud to welcome Najad AB back into our facilities.
- In 2014 we are involved with a 55feet one-off alumium boat for Adventure Yachts
Staff and partners
The majority of OYS highly experienced staff are hand picked from the well-known Orust yards. At present, we are 15 employees.´
- In our neighbourhood there is an established network of professional and highly skilled service technicians and companies representing most of the major suppliers of yachting equipment, such as Raymarine, Mastervolt, Seldén, Volvo Penta and Yanmar. In the area there are also companies that work with customized manufacturing of stainless steel parts, spray hood, soft furnishing, etcetera.
- OYS has established cooperation agreements with all these companies and sub-contractors, which gives you as our costumer the advantage of having just one contact when servicing your yacht.
- Service and Maintenance in Henån and world wide
- Major refitting and renewal of older boats
GRP / Composite
- Deck equipment
- Rigging and Sails
- Technical systems
Ph: +46 709 936 636
Sales storage, service and spare parts
Ph: +46 701 692 391
Economy and Administration
Ph: +46 304 36 000
Orust Yacht Service
473 31 Henån
Phone: +46 304 36 000
Owners: Claes Samuelsson and Bertil Karlsson